Camp Summit is a residential or “sleep away” camp for children and adults with disabilities. With weeklong camp sessions, weekend sessions and respite days, campers are offered a wide variety of traditional camp activities in our barrier-free environment.
There are no other camps in our region and only a handful of camps in the United States that offer a camping program comparable to Camp Summit. We are unique because:
- We accept campers without regard to the severity of their disability - intellectual and/or physical;
- Our program provides a unique longevity because we have no upper age limit for adult campers;
- Campers register directly with Camp Summit;
- We offer a two-to-one ratio of campers to counselors, with special one-to-one assistance when needed;
- We provide on-site medical personnel, including Registered Nurses and a Physician on-call to ensure the safety and well being of our campers; and
- Financial assistance is available through a sliding scale fee structure and camp scholarship program.
Summer & Fall Camp